Well, I don’t want to get over-excited too soon, but I think I may have fixed the blog’s image-loading problem now.
I was still waiting to hear from WordPress technical support, so I decided to try good old Google for a solution. They suggested clearing the site cache, which sounded terrifying — but I did it, and it seems (touch all the wood) to have fixed the problem.
If you had trouble viewing today’s post — Some Wing Things, please give it another try.
Thanks for your patience and do let me know if some new gremlin has snuck into the works!
Off now to walk the dog, visit the crows and hope that everything still works when I get home!